Adetutu Ijose, is a technology and accounting professional with over 25 years of intensive computer use exposure who suffered life threatening computer related health conditions the doctors could neither diagnose not treat.
In desperation and with a good knowledge of codes and how they work, she studied the human computer user manual we call the Bible until she was able to understand why and how the computer hurts our body’s system as well as the preventive and repair kits placed in nature by our maker.
She also began to realize that many issues not normally attributable to computer use were actually due to or exacerbated by computer use.
In a bid to help others get the healing she had and continues to enjoy she has written 15 books to date on the various aspects of the issue of computer use induced health conditions providing understanding and practical solutions to handle the problems we all encounter on a daily basis.
The book titles are as follows:
1) Lessons I Learned the Hard Way: How to Identify, Minimize, Treat and Manage Computer Related Health Condition
2) Computer Related Health Condition: Understanding the Human Computer
3) Healing Juicing Smoothie and Milk Shake Recipes: Juices, Smoothies and Milk Shakes that Help the Body Achieve its Self Healing Process
4) Healing Meals Recipe: Meals that Help the Body Achieve its Self Healing Process
5) Cyber Bullying: How and Why Bullies operate
6) Global Epidemic: The Human Abuse of the Computer
7) Computer Use Addiction and Withdrawal Syndromes: What You Need to Know
8) Teenage and Adult Texting Addictions: What You Need to Know
9) Allergies, Asthma and Computer Use: The Contributory Effects of Computer Use to Allergies and Asthma Trends
10) Computer Use Induced Stress: What You Need to Know
11) The Health effect of Video Games: What You Need to Know
12) Eyes, Vision and Computer Use: How You can Protect Yourself From Technology Use Induced Harm
13) Obesity and Computer Use: What You Need to Know
14) Water, Dehydration and Computer Use: Learn How to Protect Yourself
15) The Health Effect of Computer Use on Women: What Every Woman Needs to Know
All these books available in print from amazon.com and in ebook format for most ereaders – kindle, ipad, sony, nook and so on. She is planning on writing morel books.
She is also a speaker and contributor with Yahoo Voices and Examiner.com among other avenues.
This blog is yet another attempt to reach as many people as possible in a bi to help everyone.